Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why Use An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?

Planning a trip to Walt Disney World can be overwhelming, but it can also be fun.  There are many decisions to make.

-What resort should we stay in,
 and what is the difference between Value, Moderate and Deluxe?
 -What park should we go to first?
 -Where should we eat?  
-How many days should we stay?
And so many more!


When you are considering using an agent, one thing you could ask is, when is the last time you've been to Disney World?  Disney is timeless, but there are also changes happening all the time to keep it up to date, safe and growing!

Did you know we have agents on site at Disney World (and Universal Studios) almost every day of the year.  We travel there for training and our family vacations too.  We are up to date on all the changes that occur.  

This information is very valuable to you as a guest when planning your vacation. 

Our services are FREE to you!  Yes, we are paid by Disney because we are Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.  

I recently had a guest ask me how much I charge to plan her Disney Cruise.  When I said 'nothing' she was very pleasantly surprised.  Then I mentioned some of our agents just walked off the inaugural Disney Fantasy cruise so we have first hand experiences to pass that knowledge on to you!

Once you have booked your vacation, I will provide you with extra Magic as well.  Some of this Magic includes: 
Planning your dining and making your reservations. 
Helping your decide what resort to stay at. 
Provide you with daily touring plans, so you won't waste your time in hugely long lines. 
And, I will help you plan your trip according to your budget. 

But the number one thing I will provide for you, that can be hard to find, is EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.   I always say, I love receiving great customer service, that's why I love to provide it. And, Disney prides itself on that concept.  


If I can't give the answer, I have a wonderful support of knowledgeable agents that can help me.  

I will also update your reservation if a better deal becomes available and pass those savings on to you!  Some people wait to plan their trip to see if a better offer is released.  You won't miss out with this service.  

With some great Disney offers going on right now, why don't you contact me for your free - no obligation quote?  
Email me at Kimwvacations@gmail.com 

Let's plan your next Magical vacation!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.kawasanbet.com adalah salah satu Agen SBOBET Terpercaya yang sudah memiliki lisensi resmi dan juga menjadi yang nomor 1 dipercaya oleh petaruh Indonesia. Tempat bermain taruhan online ini menjadi sangat terpopuler dikalangan penjudi dan memiliki rekam jejak yang baik selama beroperasi dari tahun 2014.

    ReplyDelete